The Data-smart Farmhand would not be possible without an enormous amount of support from all our participating organizations and the many colleagues around the world. We are building a leadership team behind the ecosystem with a range of profiles from Food System and Data Science, Sustainability, Resiliency, Innovation, Technology and Business Development, and Communication and Advocacy.
Brian J Heinen
Senior Director of Project Development and Commercialisation, drawing on 15-years sitting in-between a global community of enterprise, SMEs, start-up, public and academic partners, to orchestrate collaborative and turn-key solutions to integrate blockchain solutions.
- Blockchain In Europe consultancy
- EIT Food, Nutrition and Food System Innovation and Management M.Sc. Candidate
- IEEE Organization ‘Standards for the framework of DLT use in Agriculture’ Working Group Founding Member
- Bitcoin Foundation 2014 Executive Producer
Dr. Nazia M Habib
Political economist, policy advisor, a social entrepreneur as well as an intrapreneur within global multinational and multilateral development projects. She combines system design, action-research, and public policy development to promote sustainability development.
- University of Cambridge Founding Director, Resilience and Sustainable Development Programme (RSDP)
- World Economic Forum Fellow
- Institute of Manufacturing (IfM) Senior Research Associate at the Centre for Industrial Sustainability
- UN Development Policy Consultant